If you have any questions please email at: email@example.com .
1969 Mustang Mach I Super Cobra Jet 428-4V CJ Ram Air (R-Code) 4-speed in Silver Jade Paint.
Original Engine, Transmission and Paint color. Marti Report Included.
Built in San Jose
First Purchased at Drew Ford in La Mesa, CA
Mustang Mach I Sportsroof
Silver Jade Paint Ford #3230-A with Blackout Hood Treatment
Black Clarian Knit/Vinyl Mach I Hi-Back Bucket Seats
3.50 Rear Axle
4-speed Close Ratio Manual Transmission
Sport Deck Folding Rear Seat
This car is very original and has been restored as a daily driver.
Car runs fantastic and has had the following work recently done to enhance its overall drivability:
· Complete Engine Rebuild, with some upgraded components including: new pistons, rings, complete head rebuild, valves, seats, springs, bearings, higher lift and duration camshaft, carb refurbished,
· MSD Distributor, Coli, 6AL
· New Cobra Jet Valve Covers
· 4-Speed Transmission Rebuilt
· New Center Force Clutch and Pressure Plate
· All new suspension components front and rear
· Braking system completely rebuilt including Master Cylinder and Calipers
· Power Steering system rebuilt
· New Trans Mount and U-Joints
· Exhaust manifolds resurfaced
· Aluminized exhaust that sounds amazing
· New Carpet Kit included still in the box
· New headliner included still in the box
· Also includes all original smog/body trim parts